Sirius Algeria
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Pencil & Eraser -Touching Story

+2
وليد
حفصة
6 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل

Pencil &  Eraser -Touching Story Empty Pencil & Eraser -Touching Story

مُساهمة من طرف حفصة الخميس يناير 27, 2011 8:59 pm

Pencil: I’m sorry
Eraser: For what? You didn’t do anything wrong.
Pencil: I’m sorry because you get hurt because of me. Whenever I made a mistake, you’re always there to erase it. But as you make my mistakes vanish, you lose a part of yourself. You get smaller and smaller each time.
Eraser: That’s true. But I don’t really mind. You see, I was made to do this. I was made to help you whenever you do something wrong. Even though one day, I know I’ll be gone and you’ll replace me with a new one, I’m actually happy with my job. So please, stop worrying. I hate seeing you sad.
I found this conversation between the pencil and the eraser very inspirational. Parents are like the eraser whereas their children are the pencil. They’re always there for their children, cleaning up their mistakes. Sometimes along the way, they get hurt, and become smaller / older, and eventually pass on. Though their children will eventually find someone new (spouse), but parents are still happy with what they do for their children, and will always hate seeing their precious ones worrying, or sad. All my life, I’ve been the pencil. And it pains me to see the eraser that is my parents getting smaller and smaller each day. For I know that one day, all that I’m left with would be eraser shavings and memories of what I used to have.
Moral: We never know the love of our parents for us till we have become parents.
حفصة
حفصة

عدد المساهمات : 39
نقاط : 49
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/06/2010
العمر : 32

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Pencil &  Eraser -Touching Story Empty رد: Pencil & Eraser -Touching Story

مُساهمة من طرف وليد الخميس يناير 27, 2011 11:38 pm

great idea . i thank you .i want to say some thing .i think that our lives are full of mistakes and Although the major role of parents in correcting ,friends and teachers are always trying to do the same thing ,in fact this is the nature of our religion every one has a letter to spread every one is responsible .praise allah for blessing of islam .i thank u again . cheers
وليد
وليد

عدد المساهمات : 152
نقاط : 219
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/11/2010
العمر : 33

مُساهمة من طرف عزيزة الأحد يناير 30, 2011 12:28 am

....... Good comparison
thank you hafso
عزيزة
عزيزة

عدد المساهمات : 548
نقاط : 623
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/12/2008

مُساهمة من طرف Milissa الإثنين يناير 31, 2011 10:13 am

I Think it's realy meaningful what did u wrote thnx my dear
Milissa
Milissa

عدد المساهمات : 229
نقاط : 246
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/05/2009
العمر : 31

مُساهمة من طرف Sirius Ray الجمعة فبراير 04, 2011 12:27 pm

جميلة تلك الردود باللغة الانجليزية، والتي اندمجت مع الموضوع الجميل والتي له معاني جميلة
Sirius Ray
Sirius Ray

عدد المساهمات : 167
نقاط : 127
تاريخ التسجيل : 22/10/2008
العمر : 32

مُساهمة من طرف وافية الأحد أبريل 03, 2011 9:38 am

?BUT WHAT YOU SAID,IT THE RESULT OF THE ERASERS,IS'NT
SO THAT, THE ERASER IS SOMEONE WE NEED,PENCIL,YOU ARE GROWING WITH,LET US CLEANING YOU,IF YOU CAN ACCEPT THIS AND NOT MAKE THE ERASER YOUR MASTER,YOU WILL BE A MEN
THANKS FOR ALL THE PARENT OF THE WORD STILL THEY DO THIS ROLE, IMAGINE,THEY ARE NOT ERASER IN OUR LIFE, WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOUCAN FOUND OR A MEN YOU WiLL BE.

وافية

عدد المساهمات : 32
نقاط : 37
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/09/2009

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى